Wonders of salamanca
Experience the history and culture of Salamanca on a guided walking tour with an experienced guide. See highlights like Plaza Mayor, Casa de Las Conchas, cathedrals, and more on a tour of Salamanca.
- Admire the famous monuments of a beautiful city steeped in history and culture
- Learn about Salamanca’s history and culture at your own pace with a local guide
- Travel back to the Middle Ages and stroll through the city
- See palaces, squares, gardens, and beautiful architecture while exploring the city
- Wander over cobbled streets and through hidden corners only locals know about
Explore the history and culture of Salamanca on foot with this guided walking tour of the city. See beautiful architecture, learn about the area’s history, and immerse yourself in culture with a local guide to show you around.
Meet your guide at the meeting point of your choice and explore the city on foot, exploring famous landmarks and hidden local gems. Admire other famous sites in the city, like Casa de las Conchas, a historical building turned library, and see other buildings like cathedrals and the university. Feel at home with the local guide and ask questions about how to make the most of your time in the city.
Experience the rich history and monuments of the city, from writers, historical figures, palaces, noble families, and one of the oldest Universities in Europe. Feel the peace of magical gardens like Huerto de Calixto y Melibea.
Discover Salamanca at the pace you choose with your friends or family, and enjoy the freedom of choosing your own schedule with a private tour.
Guided walking tour
Food or drink
Entry tickets (5€ Cathedrals and 5€ University)