1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about browsing. The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Under no circumstances may cookies damage your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: They are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the Web page, so none of them are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, for registrations, forms, user permissions, etc.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can find out your browsing habits on the Internet and show you information related to your browsing profile.
3.- HOW CAN YOU SET OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you must press “Leave Page” and proceed to continue browsing other websites.
You can also delete cookies at any time from your own browser.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
On our website we never save the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above. By browsing and continuing on our website, you explicitly indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy. For any clarification or comment, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone: +34 696 89 17 02.