Wonders of salamanca
- Admire the famous monuments of a beautiful city steeped in history and culture
- Learn about Salamanca’s history and culture at your own pace with a local guide
- Travel back to the Middle Ages and stroll through the city
- See palaces, squares, gardens, and beautiful architecture while exploring the city
- Wander over cobbled streets and through hidden corners only locals know about
Explore the history and culture of Salamanca on foot with this guided tour of the city. See beautiful architecture, learn about the area’s history, and immerse yourself in culture with a local guide to show you around.
Visit the most important historical places in Salamanca, such as the Plaza Mayor, the Casa de las Conchas, or the Iglesia de la Purísima, and discover the inside of the Cathedrals and the University with a guide.
Make yourself at home with your local guide, asking questions about how to make the most of your time in the city.
Guided walking tour
Food or drink
Tickets to monuments (7€ Cathedrals and 5€ University)